This year continues the demand of houses in minimalist style, modern, simple and stripped. Also in classic style with colonial, Tuscan or sloping and flat roofs or Argentine countryside.
The advances in technology came to stay and settle in the current and future constructions. One of the branches of the construction that has grown strongly in recent times is the home theater, which is the set of systems capable of automating a housing. Within it, there is a wide range of possibilities, always talking about houses high-end, because their cost is high.
Anyway, it is always convenient to find out about all the latest offering the market to then decide if something can be implemented or not. This is because in some cases, there is no much difference in price and it’s materials or products that can bring benefits such as durability, low consumption, robustness, security, etc.
Materials that prevail in general are the masonry with application of plastic siding, PVC or aluminium of large dimensions and high ceilings, openings and revoked because they are endings which comply with the requirements of design of modern houses. Continues the trend to sue technical advances in openings, in systems of air conditioning in thermal insulation, in equipment of kitchens and bathrooms, security, etc.
Read the rest of this entry »
The Dutch housing market offers opportunities for modular building: homes that can be realized quickly, easily customizable or portable and, at the same time, comfort and durability.
‘ Live ‘ calls for building The new homes that are feasible for different target groups, by them quickly and at a reasonable price. With the Sarda modular system is any kind of temporary housing. The system is used for students and in healthcare. The Sarda modular system retains its economic value because of the possibility to full remontabel and with simple interventions can be adapted to the wishes of a new type of occupant. A nice question, with a nice solution.
A housing market that are continuously in motion, which calls for flexibility; so asks the current hazing to flow-through housing and aging to care homes. The market demands now and in the future to flexible solutions when it comes to live.
Advantages of the modular system:
• Suitable for smaller living spaces, such as student housing, elderly housing or care
• Office space
• Build up to 5-6 floors
• Easy portable for reuse on other location
• Ideal for temporary housing
• Different possibilities in façade finish
• Including kitchen and bathroom fixtures Read the rest of this entry »
A steel construction offers perspective on various cost savings in all ‘ life stages ‘ of the building: design, production, external construction, masonry, outfitting, use and reuse. These savings are often with each other or result from each other.
An integral, foresight on cost of a construction can therefore generate a lot of revenue. Some direct and indirect economic plus points in a row.
Save on the number of kilos of steel for the construction does not always the most favourable price. Governs the price include simple links and a limited number of construction elements (rehearsal). This has a major impact on the cost of manufacturing and Assembly.
Prefabrication and Assembly
The lion’s share of the structural work cost consists of implementation costs (manufacturing, assembling and finishing); that is so at each construction. At the steel construction includes mounting costs – and thus the total shell construction costs – the more extensive prefabrication of the structural parts. Also the finish and fire-resistant coating (plate, plaster, paint) can in many cases be applied in the factory.
Read the rest of this entry »
Rising advancement in technological base and the use of the software concerning the nature of art has expanded steel building and commercial steel buildings capabilities. Both the commercial and the private sectors are seeking steel and using it to its maximum advantage. In the market solutions for contractors, families and builders provide flexible solution. There are multiple benefits of using steel as the chief product of building. The basic usage of steel is that it is extremely durable. You can have customized look as per your choice with steel.
In keeping with the contemporary design of the era efficient energy system is also taken care of and building with steel is designed, fabricated and constructed with speedy force. The advantage of using steel in buildings is as follows:-
- Long lasting- steel buildings are pre-engineered which are long lasting. Their strength lies in the fact that it is able to withstand any natural calamity be it earthquake, wind or snow. The panels of roof are also coated with a compound of the aluminium. You can be rest assured of its non-combustibility since it cannot be destroyed by fire.
- Flexibility- The layer provided in the interior of the steel building is far more flexible and can be used for various purposes such as installation of the lifts, storing parts of equipment and for conducting activities of interior. There can be various door openings as well.
- Rapid assembling- a typical traditional building which requires wood takes lot of years. Building with steel comparatively takes less time. You should purchase the steel from a provider who is reliable. You can easily erect it and use it. A guide for erection can easily sort out all the steel building parts available.
- Important cost savings- steel buildings which are pre engineered are less costly than the traditional construction. There is no delay in the process of construction. Anybody can erect the steel building hence, cost of labour is reduced.
- Energy efficient- insulation of the rigid frame of steel building is constructed easily in comparison with the wooden steel frame. Energy efficiency is boosted and you can actually save more in terms of the cost of heating and cooling.
There are some hidden benefits of steel which are as follows:-
It is versatile- the system of framing differs from one to another. You can design the building as per any sort of application. In warehouses to manufacturing plants you will find steel.
Negligible wastage- optimal usage of the materials is the key area of any steel building. It is an in-house design so there is no amount of wastage. Most of the steel parts are engineered as per your taste.
Cost of labour is low- since the parts of steel are pre-engineered so labour cost is decreased. Streamline erection along with perfect assembly drawing are some of the key characteristic feature that you have to take note of.
Local needs are met with when you want to expand your building process with the usage of steel.